Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Trip to the Feurwehr

Last Friday (August 30) a small group of people got to go to the fire brigade in a nearby town called Gatersleben. It was a really great experience and I've actually never been to a fire station in America so this was a first for me. We got to use the really powerful hoses and the tools they use to break cars apart. It was pretty legit. I volunteered to wear the firefighter outfit but I was way too short and weak for it! Here are some pictures. (:







I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but internet at the monastery is very limited. There's no more wi-fi and everyone has to share one ethernet cable so I think I'll hold off writing about the whole Hedersleben experience until I get to my host family...which is in three days! I'm really excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Gatersleben, cool! I know the place!
    I have made an internship at the plant research institute.

    ReplyDelete