Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving in Deutschland

Savannah, Lauren, Finn, Lizzy, me

This past Saturday I woke up unusually early and went to Köln to make a Thanksgiving dinner with some other exchange student friends. It was my first time actually having an American Thanksgiving dinner because usually my family just has Filipino food. Although I didn't really do any actual cooking and all I really did was cut some onions and peel potatoes and run errands, I'm really proud that we managed to produce a really good dinner. The turkey turned out really well! It was so juicy and for us not ever having cooked on our own like this before this is a feat.


Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the whole table set because by the time we set the table everyone was so hungry and we devoured everything.

Bis später, Bianca

PS I can't English anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment